Our company directly accesses the major industry trip insurance provider to provide customers with instant quotes for use throughout the British and American Virgin Islands and the whole of the Caribbean. Many of our clients choose to purchase trip cancellation insurance from us so that they will not lose their deposit if they cannot charter their yacht on the booking date due to a variety of reasons, including:
- Health issues with one or all of the guests
- Delayed or lost flights
- Hurricane or bad storm that does not allow the charter to take place
We are agents for Travel Guard Insurance which is a highly recognized and specialized company. Let us know if you’d like to purchase insurance, it’s usually around $100 per person (approximation).
IF A FAMILY MEMBER GETS SICK…..
IF YOUR BAGGAGE GETS LOST…..
IF YOU MISS A FLIGHT CONNECTION OR YOUR TRIP IS DELAYED…..
IF YOU LOSE YOUR JOB….
IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR NEED EVACUATION…
IF YOU NEED LAST MINUTE ACCOMMODATION…
- Trip Cost Trip Cancellation $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 150% of Trip Cost Trip Interruption Included Cancellation For Work Reasons
- $1,000 Trip Interruption (Return Air Only) Included Travel Medical Assistance
- $1,000 Trip Delay ($200 maximum per day) Included Worldwide Travel Assistance
- $500 Missed Connection Included Live Travel Emergency Assistance
- $2,500 Baggage & Personal Effects Included Concierge Services
- $500 Baggage Delay Included Identity Theft Services
- $50,000 Medical Expense Included Roadside Assistance
- $500,000 Emergency Medical Transportation
- $500,000 Flight Guard Cost: $9 per $100,000 of coverage
- 75% of Trip Cost Cancel For Any Reason (if purchased within 21 days of initial payment) Cost: Multiply Base Plan Cost by 1.5
- See Notes Below Umbrella Package Cost: $19 per person
If plan is purchased within 21 days of initial trip payment, the following coverage’s will also apply:
Waiver of Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion (maximum of $50,000 per person)
Financial Default Coverage (applies if default occurs at least 14 days after effective date)
$25,000 Primary Car Rental Collision Coverage (subject to $250 deductible)