1. Consultation with Yacht Charter Agent/Wedding Specialist
The initial consultation will generally take place over the phone or via email after talking with our wedding planner specialist. It is the time when the wedding specialist will ask the right questions and listen to the client to determine what type of event she/he is looking for. A list of typical questions follows this article.
2. Selection of Yachts
Based on the initial phone or email “conversations” yachts will be selected by the wedding specialist that best suit the bride’s requirements. Detailed proposals will be put together and sent by email for review. These will be all inclusive proposals with no hidden fees and no unexplained charges.
3. Private Yacht Tours
When possible, if the bride is local, or if she is coming into town, a private tour of the suggested yachts will be arranged. The wedding specialist will accompany the bride to answer any questions that may arise.
4. Assessing the Yachts
Make sure that all questions are answered on each and every suggested yacht. Finding other possible yachts if needed. Discuss the positive and negative aspects of each yacht as it pertains to each bride.
5. Securing the Yacht of your choice
Once all questions have been answered and a yacht has been selected and that yacht is available on the chosen date a contract will be prepared. Once signed by the bride and the yacht or yacht’s agent the date is secured and a deposit is made to guarantee the yacht and the date.
6. What’s the cost of the average wedding you plan?
We have a range of prices and can offer various options to work with your budget. Filling out your preference sheet is a good way to gauge whether you are within your price range and it can give you an idea of what you need to change to be in your budget.
Yacht Wedding rentals should be a relatively small percent of your overall budget, so if the baseline is way above the budget you’re aiming for, we will need to find you a different yacht. If you really love a particular yacht, don’t let this discourage you – you can always ask if the yacht it available on alternate dates or in a different season.
QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE ASKED IN THE FIRST CONVERSATION OR EMAIL RESPONSE FROM THE WEDDING SPECIALIST
1. What is the date of your wedding?
2. Will you want to have the ceremony onboard the yacht?
3. What is your preferred location?
4. Are you flexible with your date or is this immovable?
5. How many guests are you expecting?
6. How many guests will be children and/or infants?
7. What type of dinner service do you think you will need – buffet or formal plated?
8. Do you want a full open bar? A beer wine and soda bar? Or a Non alcoholic bar?
9. Do you need us to book the entertainment? DJ or Live Band?
10. When can we meet?
Most important of all is to feel that you have chosen the right person to work with to make your Special Day just that – SPECIAL.
Kickstart your yacht themed wedding by talking to a party planner now.